Sunday, March 11, 2012

Someone Who Fascinates You

fas·ci·nate  (fs-nt)
v. fas·ci·nat·ed, fas·ci·nat·ing, fas·ci·nates
v.tr.
1. To hold an intense interest or attraction for. See Synonyms at charm.
2. To hold motionless; spellbind.
3. Obsolete To bewitch.
 
 
 
 
  Oh boy....
 
 
  I am going to write about my friend Miri, she's someone who I talk to all the time and I know her well enough to know that she has days just like me and sometimes she too feels like she falls short of the line.  Even knowing that I still wish I could be more like her.  Miri is a homeschooling momma in the UK, she also has a little boy who is Antonio's age and has issues like Antonio, and she is the owner of Here We Are Together .  I'm always amazed at how she has it all together and she is so dang crafty!  I wish I could do half the stuff she does.


Check out her blog and then you will be fascinated as well - and slightly jealous that she's my friend and not yours. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment